Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Haunted Houses!

Tonight we decorated these gingerbread haunted houses. I was so bumbed out cause on our house, half the roof was broken but it added character! We just let Sydnee go to town on it but she was like a lil Gretel and eating more of the house than we could really decorate! I just love Halloween, especially now that I have kids, and Sydnee is just at a really fun age and little things just make her day. Amy's families house was way cute! The boys do such a good job at stuff like that...they have really creative minds!


4 HOLLA BACKS:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad our kids can make memories together since we never had any cousins around. Thanks for coming over!!

The Jones Family said...

your little girl is so freakin cute. you and amy look like you have fun together.

About Us said...

Tootie, your kids are so cute! You & Amy are amazing mothers, your kids will enjoy the memories:) I LUV U & MISS U TONS!!

Annie said...

Those houses are dang cute!! I want to do them with my kids. Your little girl is so dang cute!! I bet she is fun. Thanks for the comment on by blog about my sister. I think you are right about me having "Other" sisters. I really feel like all the ladies I work with are my sisters, so thanks for sharing yours with me she really is amazing isn't she and so are you!! You be related HA HA!!! Thanks again you're so sweet I just love YA!!!