Wednesday, October 15, 2008

All about Sydnee

Some of Sydnee's favorite songs...that we sing...and we sing...and we sing....




  • The wheels on the bus

  • If you're happy and you know it

  • Monster Mash

  • I want candy

  • All I want to do (Sugarland)

  • She thinks my tractor's sexy (Kenny Chesney)

  • Her own lil song about mommy, daddy, baby, and the rest of the family...you just have to hear it.

Any song that comes on the radio she is grooving and moving to and belting out the lyrics...well I think its the lyrics!


And any thing can be a microphone! I think she is the next American Idol!

3 HOLLA BACKS:

Anonymous said...

AMY...happy and!! That's what I hear if I'm not singing along!!

Annie said...

Thats so cute. You have the cutest kids ever!!!

About Us said...

Your kids are so cute Tootie! I love seeing you @ work, I wish we had time to hang out like the good old days so I could see those cute kids of yours:)