Friday, October 24, 2008

Gymnastics/Dance

I really wanted to get Sydnee involved in something that she could have fun, meet new little kids, and learn a lot of new stuff. I asked Drew what he thought about putting her in gymnastics when she turned two and Sydnee was sitting right by us when we were dicussing it and she got a huge smile and said "uh Huh!" Drew's only reply was..."I can't argue with that." So we enrolled her in a mommy and me Gymnastic and dancing class.

So this is the first week that she went and she really enjoyed the gymnastics part of it. They have mats all over the room, a tiny trampoline, beams, bars, and a fun slide! In fact the whole time we were supposed to be dancing she asked if she could "pump" on the trampoline in the other room. The other ladies said that she would get more involved the more that she comes. I thought that she did pretty good considering that the other kids have been going for a while now and that all but one girl is older than Sydnee. Kaeson on the other hand... we better find a sitter for him next time. That was his time to eat and well its not easy to be in a mommy and me class when the mommy is absent and taking care of him.

I can't wait for next week so Sydnee and I can have some quality time together and she can learn some more dancing moves!

0 HOLLA BACKS: