Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas '08

This was the funnest Christmas ever! I had my two wonderful babies and my wonderful husband! We had a Christmas party on Christmas Eve at my parents house, and that is my favorite tradition. We always have a dinner and then we write our name on our logs and what we would like Santa to bring to us. So when we throw the log in the fire then the smoke will send a signal to Santa, telling him what we want. It is so much fun for our family to get together and just be crazy as you can tell with my dad! He always does something fun...anything to get us to laugh.

My dad always wishes Jesus a Happy Birthday on Christmas Eve, so Amy had this really good idea that we would sing happy birthday to him. I hope we can keep that tradition going! It was so much fun when we woke up Christmas morning and Santa had come and brought the kids so many cool new toys! I loved watching Sydnee opening her presents so slowly, one little piece of paper at a time! As she opened each of her presents she looked up at us and said, I LOVE IT! Da woe! (Thank you) Kaeson was so cute he loved the shiny paper and would rip a piece and try to eat it! I got a new i-pod and gift card! Drew and the kids all got so stinken spoiled! Unfortunately we left our camera at my mom & dad's house on Christmas Eve so we weren't able to get any pictures Christmas morning.

0 HOLLA BACKS: