Saturday, January 17, 2009

Best Buddies!!

When we had Kaeson we were worried about Sydnee being Jealous and that is not the case at all! Kaeson and Sydnee are best friends! Sydnee can't do anything without Kaeson being involved. She is always trying to feed him. I left the room the other day only for a moment to return to Kaeson having chocolate all over his face! Sydnee was sharing her candy with him. When we drive in the truck their car seats have to be side by side and the kids will fall asleep holding each others hands. It melts my heart how much they love each other. Kaeson just laughs so hard when Sydnee hugs him or even just walks into the room.








2 HOLLA BACKS:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it while you can, before they get a little older & fight like cats & dogs!!

Anonymous said...

Awww how sweet. That is so cute. Im glad they are buddies! But yeah they'll always be close I am sure but the older Kaeson gets and starts getting into her stuff or bothering her when she doesn't want him to she will get mad! haha. Thats how Tay and Riggs are. But she always wants him there too. If I say just she is going somewhere she says "But Mom what about my baby where is he going to go. I want him to come with me!" hehe. Its so fun having them close huh!