Monday, December 22, 2008

Thanks Papa Richard

My dad had these little lunch boxes that we used for my Grandma Naef's Christmas party and Sydnee was playing with them...when it was time to put them back she thought it was the end of the world so my dad had this little make-up kit just lying around and said can she have this...I said sure, not knowing what I was getting myself into! I knew she liked to pretend to put her make-up on when I did mine but I didn't know she loved it that much!!! I went downstairs to put in a load of laundry when I returned this is what I found! She says..."Face" "Pretty". I couldn't get mad I just smiled and said hold still we are taking pictures!!! She had to give Kaeson Kisses after and I was laughing so hard cause it doesn't look like kiss marks at all just little blobs all over the side of his head! That wasn't the only time either she has done this two or three times and when you walk in she says "Way!" which means go away. She knows its not something I love for her to do but I allow it cause they are only little once...

0 HOLLA BACKS: