Monday, December 22, 2008

Kaeson loves his cereal!

Kaeson hit four months and I knew he was ready to eat baby cereal! He looks like he has been eating it since day one! He is such a chubby butt! He is so cuddly I love it. He is such a happy baby and a good baby too! We are very blessed parents. All Sydnee needs to do is give him hugs and he is laughing hysterically! He loves his big sis, and she loves him as well...I love it when i catch them watching a movie in there room and Sydnee has got him by the hand cuddling with him. My favorite is when she says "Hi baby" Boo Baby" I u baby! (I LOVE YOU) I love my little drew!!!! When people see Kaeson they tell me how crazy it is that he looks so much like Drew!

1 HOLLA BACKS:

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pics of my little chunka monka!!