Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mother's Day!


This year was an awesome Mother's Day! I have the two best gifts in all the world! We had a BBQ at our house for my family and for Drew's family... both went well and we had a ton of fun! Sorry I don't have any pics from Drew's family!
This year Patty, Amy, my dad, and myself all went in on getting my mom's car detailed...we get them done at Curtis Brough if you wanted to know and they do an amazing job! Tell them i sent you! Anyway her car was her moms before she passed away, so my mom cares a lot for this car. She loved the car and she refuses to let dirt get on it! My dad bought my mom a new a grill so they gave us their old one ( we are so not against hand-me-downs)!
Drew gave me a tanning pass for Mother's day! So nice of him!
Just have to add this! I have the best mommy and mother-in-law in the world!

Jace doing what he absolutly loves to do... playing with sis! They could play with this wagon for hours!
Drew showing off his mad grilling skills on his new used grill!
Hey Brandon! Thats my mom's grill!
The Finish product! The inside looked amazing!


0 HOLLA BACKS: