Thursday, July 16, 2009

Easter 2009

This easter was awsome! I was trying to get Sydnee all hyped for the Easter Bunny! I told her that he was going to come and hide all the eggs she colored and then leave her candy... Sydnee started crying and said "I don't want him to take my eggs!" I explained to her how it all works, she still seemed upset till Easter when she woke up and the Easter Bunny had hidden all of the eggs we colored... She thought that was cool finding all the eggs.

Kaeson was so funny! He wanted to eat the eggs more than he wanted to color them! but he loved playing in the plastic eggs! We went to Tremonton's egg hunt and it was so windy and so cold that Drew just held Kaeson while me and Sydnee got eggs and we left in a hurry cause Sydnee kept saying "I freezing"!
Then the day before Easter we always go over to my parents house and color more eggs. Drew was at work so thats why we colored some at our house so we could do it as a family!

0 HOLLA BACKS: