Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Luv a Luv a Luv a You!

When I was a little girl my dad would always say to me I luv a luv a luv a you Clicker Dawn! It was our saying and even as I was growing up I never got tired of the saying. In fact it always brightened my day when he would sneak in a little luv a luv a luv a you Clicker Dawn before I would go somewhere or to bed.
I waited for the day when I could share the same connection that my dad and I had with my own little girl... I finally got it! Sydnee has been a talking machine and sometimes you wonder if she is going to shut up....even just for a minute. But it never tires when I am frustrated with her or trying to do something when she smiles and says "luv a luv a luv a you MOMMY!"
You can't stay mad at that!!! Especially when she adds in... "I wanna kiss you mommy"

I could never have imagined the joys of motherhood until I became a mother myself, I am so content and happy... we have a wonderful little family!

0 HOLLA BACKS: