Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Girl Talk!

Since Sydnee learned to talk she has always said Da Woe for thank you and we have never corrected it because I love it so much... In fact it got the whole family saying it and it becomes a habit when we go to a restaurant and the waiter/waitress brings me my meal I say Da woe! My friend Abbey has told me repeatedly... Not every one knows what Da Woe means. I forget. Last Night I told Sydnee to tell her daddy thank you for dinner and I about cried when the words THANK YOU were spoken. I told Drew that she is growing up! But Sydnee is not dumb and she knows that we love Da woe so she will throw it in with a smile!

3 HOLLA BACKS:

Anonymous said...

I remember when my kids learned to talk correctly & feeling the same way you do...just wait, there's more to come but with each new phase comes new joys!!

Anonymous said...

awwww that is so sweet!

Todd, Abbey & Cache said...

oh my gosh update your blog geez!